RustStop™ RX200™ can be applied onto already painted surfaces, new steel surfaces, and, even rusted surfaces.
- Forms a strong, flexible, transparent protective coating.
- Very little preparation required.
- Standard use as a stand-alone protective coating, no painting required.
- Also suited as a protective coating over painted surfaces.
- Can also be applied to bare metal as a paint primer.
- Ideal for automotive, industrial, marine and general use.
- Long-Term protection.
- Will dramatically reduce corrosion from electrolysis
Once applied, RustStop™ RX200™ penetrates into every microscopic crack and crevice of the metal expelling any traces of moisture or oxygen, as it dries, it completely seals the surface, thus preventing the moisture carrying oxygen from entering and also bonds with the metal. Put simply, RustStop™ RX200™ suffocates the metal/rust – thus preventing the substrate from breathing. RustStop™ RX200™ dries to a flexible, water repellent, non-conducting, long-lasting coat that is capable of handling very high heat. RustStop™ RX200™ is a easy to use, solid-state coating, that does not crack or peel.
RustStop™ RX200™ dries to a transparent coat; therefore visual inspection of equipment and surfaces is not impaired.When applied as directed, a two-coat treatment of RustStop™ RX200™ will give long term rust protection under the harshest conditions.